Guidelines are various procedures that should be followed. The whole community and the project will benefit by being more consistent, efficient, collaborative, and rewarding.
- Which forum to use for communication: Issue tracker, Slack chat, Discuss discussion, GitHub pull requests. Some guidelines about when to use each, and some usage tips. The concise list of forums.
- Guidelines for Contributing Code – GitHub Flow, feature branches, pull requests, version numbers, coding style, tests, etc.
- FOLIO Project Contributor License Agreement.
- A FOLIO glossary of some terms and technologies used in FOLIO.
- Guidelines for FOLIO issue tracker.
- Search dev.folio.org and other search and report facilities.
See other orientation guides.
- Guidelines for Contributing Code.
- Naming conventions.
- Development, design, and review processes.
- Pull requests checklists.