Take some time to become familiar. Please do not jump the gun – it will be beneficial to have a solid understanding. Follow at least the background orientation section of the Guidelines and the Guides. That will introduce the resources available and the forums to enable interaction with the community.
After perusing the fundamental documentation, the primers will guide through the next stage.
Bearing in mind that FOLIO uses any programming language browse the repositories to gain insights from modules that handle similar facilities to your intention.
- Okapi Guide and Reference.
- FOLIO-Sample-Modules guide.
- RAML Module Builder (RMB) framework.
- Each server-side and client-side module’s own documentation.
- Stripes Core README guides to all front-end documentation.
- Stripes entities: packages, modules, apps and more.
- The Stripes Module Developer’s Guide for those writing UI modules for Stripes.
- Regression tests for FOLIO UI. The testing framework is explained. Guidelines for module developers.
- Permissions in Stripes and FOLIO.
- Back-end (server-side) modules.
- Front-end (client-side) modules.
- RAML and JSON Schema.
- System administration and deployment.