Take some time to become familiar. Please do not jump the gun – it will be beneficial to have a solid understanding. Follow at least the background orientation section of the Guidelines and the Guides. That will introduce the resources available and the forums to enable interaction with the community. The getting started overview is the high-level summary of all “getting started” points for a new developer.
After perusing the fundamental documentation, the primers will guide through the next stage.
- Okapi Guide and Reference.
- FOLIO-Sample-Modules guide.
- RAML Module Builder (RMB) framework.
- Each server-side and client-side module’s own documentation.
- Stripes README guides to all front-end documentation.
- Stripes entities: packages, modules, apps and more.
- The Stripes Module Developer’s Guide for those writing UI modules for Stripes.
- How to run tests prior to commit The testing framework is explained. Guidelines for module developers.
- Permissions in Stripes and FOLIO.
- Back-end (server-side) modules.
- Front-end (client-side) modules.
- RAML and JSON Schema.
- System administration and deployment.